What is your return Policy?
Our goal at agiprodj is to provide you with the best possible customer service experience. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your qualifying return or exchange within 30 days of the ship date. You may use the shipping carrier of your choice. However we recommend that you ship your return insured for the full retail value of the product(s) and that you use a shipping method that is traceable. agiprodj is not responsible for any returns damaged or lost in transit. Approved returns are to be addressed as follows: RMA#(fill in your approved RMA number here) agiprodj Returns 5250 HIgh Banks Rd- Suite 700 Springfield, OR 97478 To ensure documented communication, all returns are handled electronically. agiprodj reserves the right to deny any return.
* Item(s) must be received in “Like New” condition
* Item(s) must be packaged within a separate shipping box
* Item(s) must include all original packaging, manuals, components, etc.
* Item(s) not meeting these guidelines are subject to a restock fee
* Item(s) marked as B-Stock are a final sale item. Any issues with the product are handled with the manufacturer directly.
agiprodj reserves the right to charge a restock fee on non-defective product returns. These fees are assessed to offset a number of steps in the returns process including product receiving, inspection, testing, reassignment of serial numbers, restocking, and refund processing.
* Items that have been opened but remain in like new condition will incur a 20% fee.
* Items that have been opened, show signs of use, missing contents, alteration of the retail packaging (writing, labels, tape, tears on retail box), or any other issues deemed by agiprodj to make the returned item unsellable will incur a 30% fee and may be assessed additional fees to recover the cost of missing components, etc.
* Any item not in its original retail box and retail packing materials will be refused return. No Exceptions.
* All software dependent products will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if returned. This includes Serato, rekordbox, Virtual DJ, Traktor, and lighting control products.
Defective/Damaged Items (must be reported to agiprodj within 3 days of receipt of merchandise):
In the event your product arrives defective/damaged, you will be issued a pre-paid shipping label by either agiprodj or the manufacturer of the product. In most cases, a new replacement will be sent to you automatically once the item has been received by agiprodj or the manufacturer and determined to be defective. agiprodj will not ship a new replacement product until this determination has been made, unless the replacement product is prepaid in full in which case you will be refunded once the returned product has been ruled defective. All items will be thoroughly inspected, and serial numbers (if applicable) will be verified. You will be fully responsible for all shipping costs, including return labels sent for items claimed to be damaged, defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA) which are found to be in full working order and/or do not match the damage originally described.
Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellations
If you're simply unhappy with a product and wish to return it for a refund or exchange you will be responsible for all shipping costs. This includes not only the fees incurred by you to ship the item(s) back to agiprodj but also the costs incurred by agiprodj to initially have your package shipped to you. While agiprodj offers free shipping on most items, there is a real cost associated with that shipment. That incurred cost will be deducted from your refund/credit. Store credit/credit on file expires 90 days after the date of issue.
If you cancel an unshipped order, you will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
if you refuse an order that is En Route to you, you will be charged the cost of shipping we paid to you, the cost of shipping back to agiprodj (which is same as the amount we paid to ship to you) + a 5% cancellation fee.
If you made your purchase internationally via a freight forwarder, agiprodj does not pay any postage (Incoming or outgoing, taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees) on International returns, exchanges or defective item replacements. All transportation fees incurred including taxes, duties, additional charges, VAT's and/or brokerage fees will solely be the buyer's responsibility.
* Items without an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) document emailed to you by agiprodj
* Items returned without all original packaging and components, including the retail box, manuals, cables, software, etc. Your returned item(s) must arrive to agiprodj the same way it arrived to you
* Items with missing or altered UPC codes or serial numbers
* Products which include software that has been opened/registered
* Items such as headphones, ear phones, microphones, or any item that comes in contact with the body
* Vinyl, software (plug ins/upgrades/installers), fluids (fog, haze, bubble, snow, etc.), cables, needles & cartridges
* All replacement faders
* Special order/Build-to-order items
* Special Order Custom Build Cases