The ProX Truss Heavy Duty Crank Stands are an integral part of the Truss SQ System for temporarily mounting lights for small to medium sized DJ lighting at any event. It has Integrated casters, independently adjustable leg braces, and nylon guided leg sliders, which can all be used in conjunction with another same-rated stand, & trusses and T-Adapters (sold separately). Each is made with Heavy Duty All-metal components; Sturdy, steel / aluminum construction. Eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads with the ProX Truss Heavy Duty Crank Stand.
It folds easily to portable size for transport. It's equipped with a smooth, heavy-duty cranking mechanism. Perfect for a live band and mobile DJ applications, eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads.
This stand in conjunction with another XT-Crank18FT-330 stand & any length truss with T-Adapters XT-TADAPTER-U (all sold separately) allows you to mount and raise your lights to a maximum of 18ft. This combined system will support a maximum weight of 660 lbs.
This crank is perfect for are XT-TADAPTER-U this adapter is not included with this crank stand.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual. Use at your own risk.
1. Ensure that the stand is positioned on a hard stable surface, in a suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
2. Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
3. When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in the case of wind.
4. Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken threads.
1. For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
2. For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
1. Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
2. Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
3. Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
4. Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to the unit.
5. Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
6. During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
7. Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in an extended position.
1. Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
2. Cable, pulleys, and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
3. Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
Max Vert Load: 330 lbs.
Base Diameter: 83.85" / 7FT
Item Weight: 140 lbs.
Min Height: 86"
Base Closed: 16" x 15"
87.00"L X 18.00"D X 18.00"H
Weight: 165.00 lbs