Transport your 10" format DJ mixer in style with our foam-lined XD series Flight Zone® mixer case. It features and extra wide front removable access panel that provides full protection during transit, yet can conveniently be slid out to access front controls and input jacks during use for all of today's hottest DJ mixers. The "extra deep" design gives you additional rear space behind the mixer, convenient for quick easy cabling or storing compact accessories. For additional mixer elevation, you can use the lid as a stacking base, very useful when using those lower tables or for taller DJs. Also available in the Black Label™ Series (FZ10MIXXDBL).
• Chrome and Black Exterior Design
• Foam-Lined Interior
• Includes Mixer Width Adjustment Strips
• Extra Wide Removable Front Access Panels
• Bottom Ventilation/Storage Pit
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Heavy-Duty Recessed Handle & Latches
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Removable Bottom and Rear Cable Port Hole Covers
• Fits DJ Mixers about 8.75" to 11" Wide, Up to about 15.75" Deep, Plus 3.5" of Rear Space
• Case Walls are about 3" High Around the Mixer
• Lid Interior Height is 3"
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
14.25"W x 8.25"H x 21.75"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
15.5" x 10.5" x 23.25"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822039979
- • 100% comprehensive parts and labor coverage
- • Thousands of nationwide authorized service centers
- • Zero deductible
- • Convenient toll-free 800 number
- • If we can"t fix it, we will replace it
- • No lemon policy
- • Fully renewable, fully transferable
- • Easy to use registration process
- • Hassle free claims system
- • Worldwide coverage with CPS GLOBAL
- • Our shield means You're Protected
OUR SHIELD MEANS YOU'RE PROTECTED
Covers home audio equipment such as amplifiers, audio controllers, A/V receivers, cassette decks, CD/MD players/recorders, mini and micro systems, digital audio tape (DAT), digital recorders, drum machines, home theatre in a box systems, karaoke machines, keyboards, shelf systems, speakers, subwoofers, turntables, etc.