The Rolltop Backpack III is an extremely rugged, entirely weather-proof and multi-functional backpack that is suitable for a wide variety applications. From carrying your DJ- equipment, to convenient carry-on luggage, or just as a regular daypack, the Rolltop Backpack III does it all well. The difference between the newer Rolltop Backpack III model vs the previous Rolltop Backpack II version is that the III moved the laptop compartment to the side so you don't have to open the main compartment to take out the laptop.
The bike-messenger inspired design of the Rolltop Backpack III features a variable rolltop opening that gives you an extra 9″ when unfolded to fit oversized gear like the Pioneer DDJ-SX, Numark NS6, 2-octave keyboard controllers, or even multi-effect pedals.
The ergonomic, S-curved backpack straps, the well-padded cushioning panel, and the hip & chest belts, provide a high level of comfort for your spine and make it comfortable for walking and city biking.
For perfect protection of the controller, we recommend to use a Magma CTRL Case inside the Rolltop Backpack III.
The MGA47350 Rolltop Backpack III at a Glance...
• Especially designed to carry the MAGMA CTRL CASE series
• Fits every controller from Pioneer DDJ-SX/T1/Ergo to Numark NS-6, NI S4, American Audio VMS4, Denon DN-MC-6000, Akai MPK-25 and more!
• Flexible height adjustment through variable rolltop closure
• Durable and waterproof Tarpaulin
• Separate access to padded laptop compartment with waterproof zippers
• Two accessory pockets with waterproof zippers
• Ergonomic padded back panels, s-curved backpack straps, chest strap and hip belt
• Hand-luggage compatible (up to 22" height)
External Dimensions (H/W/D): 20.9" - 29.5" x 13" x 7.9"
Internal Dimensions (H/W/D): 20"- 70 x 27.6" x 7.5" (Main compartment)