The Chauvet Swarm 5 FX is an RGBAW rotating derby light effect with strobe and laser.
For movement and colorful effects at any event, Swarm 5 FX is a 3-in-1 LED effect light that combines red and green lasers, white strobe effects and RGBAW rotating derby effects into one fixture. Match the look of any event by creating customized looks and effects with separate color and program control. Increase control options using built-in automated and sound-activated programs or master/slave and DMX mode. Create a synchronized light show and save time running cables and extension cords by powerlinking multiple units. To simplify storage and transport, Swarm™ 5 FX fits best inside the CHS-4- VIP Gear Bag.
• 3-in-1 LED light that includes a RGBAW rotating derby, red/green laser and white strobe effect
• Laser projects thousands of red and green laser beams
• Operation allows for separate color and program control
• Increase control options using automated and sound-activated programs, or master/slave and DMX mode
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking multiple units
• Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
The Arriba AC130 (AC-130) is a padded soft bag for transporting and protecting a variety of lighting fixtures.
• Works with all brands of lighting fixtures
• Affordable padded soft cases designed to protect and extend the life of mobile lighting fixtures
• Great for mobile DJs, Karaoke rigs and working bands
• Secured zipped pocket for storing extra lamps, clamps, cables and other accessories
• Saves valuable transport space by allowing fixtures to be stacked without having to be boxed
• Secure "view windows" on Arriba Cases make it easy to identify specific fixtures even after they've been packed, or place your business card in the window for personal identification
• Extra wide mouth design allows gear to be removed quickly and easily.
• Inside Case Dimensions: 13” x 13” x 9”
Be sure to check out Arriba's Fitting Guide. And keep in mind, manufacture specifications tend to vary. We encourage you to measure your product yourself to ensure you have chosen the correct case for your needs.