The JBL PRX735 is a 15" 3-way 1500-watt full range powered active loudspeaker. The PRX735 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX735 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion tri-amplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver smooth high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX735 uses JBL’s tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
The PRX735 at a Glance...
• 15" 3-Way Powered Active Loudspeaker
• 1500 watts of power
• Exceptional mid/high-range accuracy
• 136 dB High SPL performance with low distortion
• Ideal for larger events, DJs, musicians & bands
• 3-Year Warranty
High Performance Drivers
37.5mm (1.5 in) Annular Polymer Diaphragm, Neodymium Magnet Compression Driver Resulting in Crystal Clear Highs and Sonic Accuracy. Wide coverage angles are achieved without compromise and harmonic distortion is minimized for maximum driver SPL without harshness.
JBL’s Tour Tested Differential Drive™ technology provides better heat dissipation, lower power compression and higher dynamic range versus conventional single-coil designs resulting in better sound quality and higher SPL. In addition, PRX700 woofers use magnetically saturated pole-pieces and an aluminum shorting ring which significantly reduces nonlinear distortion.
Highly efficient Class-D amplification drives Maximum Sound Pressure Levels are the best indication of the performance of a powered speaker and all PRX700 Series excel in this critical specification. JBL’s ability to maximize the speaker and amplifier performance guarantees ample power, accurate dynamics and sonic purity.
Road Tough Construction
Built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish, grilles from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel, and light-weight glass-filled nylon handles ensure strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each. A seriously rugged package that will withstand the brutality of constant road use.
System coverage is 90° horizontal and 50° vertical with excellent coverage throughout the system’s bandwidth. The sound is smooth and consistent without hotspots so control is optimized.
The PRX700 Series is a platform technology with a full range of models that integrate seamlessly to create multiple system options that excel in challenging audio environments with loud volumes. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, add the PRX718XLF subwoofer for exceptional low frequency extension and sound pressure.
• Single floor standing speaker for public address
• Full-range stereo set up with top cabinets stacked on subwoofers for live performance or DJ
• Multiple cabinets for a scalable, highly professional sound reinforcement system
• Suspend any of the top cabinets for use in commercial installations or Houses of Worship
An integrated limiter circuit on the inputs guarantees signal integrity. System performance is optimized through the use of sophisticated Digital Signal Processing for EQ, crossover, amplifier control, and protection.
• DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• XLR-¼” combination mic/instrument inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
• Easy to use mixing via selection switches on both the input and loop-thru
System Type: Self-Powered 15" 3-Way, Bass-Reflex
Max SPL Output: 136 dB
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 42 Hz - 20 kHz)
Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
Amplifier Design: Class D
Power Rating: 1500 W (3 x 500)
Dimensions (H/W/D): 37.5" x 17.52" x 21.18"
Net Weight: 77 lbs
What's the difference between the JBL PRX700 series vs PRX600 series (PRX735 vs PRX635)?
As with any new product series release, a manufacturer like JBL builds upon what they've done right and continues to find ways to innovate and make a great product even better. Here's what's new with the PRX700 Series:
• 7 different models to choose from (PRX710, PRX712, PRX715, PRX725, PRX735, PRX715XLF, and PRX718XLF)
• Includes the addition of the PRX710, a 10" 2-way speaker
• Includes the addition of the PRX715XLF, a smaller, compact 15" subwoofer
• More powerful & efficient amplifiers - featuring 1500 watts of power
• Introduces the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology with ferrite drivers
• More back panel functionality and flexibility allowing more inputs and methods of controlling your mix
• The PRX700 series features front ports vs the PRX600 series which was rear ported
• Active, fan-cooling
• Universal operation from 100 - 240V
Send To Friend
Your Name :
Friend's Name :
Your Email :
Friend's Email :
Purchase with Confidence
Price Matching Seen the same gear somewhere else for less? Let us know! Manufacturers love us, and have extended fantastic prices to us. We feel we are the perfect balance in the industry of low price and outstanding service.
Refund or Exchange
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Bottomline? We’ll handle any return the way we’d want it handled if we were in your shoes. Not satisfied with your product for any reason? Ship it back to us within 30 days. If you replace it with another purchase, we won’t even charge a restock fee. *Subject to approval*
We are an Authorized dealer for every single item we sell. In this business, that matters! We encourage you to learn what that means before you buy DJ gear from anybody. Beware of unauthorized dealers. Do you get an unbelievable price? Probably. Get a warranty? Probably not. Worth it? Never.