The X-Laser ILDA10 is a 10' ILDA cable designed to connect your PC computer animation software via USB interface to your laser.
What is an ILDA cable? The International Laser Display Association (ILDA) has developed a set of technical standards that allow controllers such as computers to talk to laser projectors. The connector used for this is a DB-25. These were commonly used on IBM PC-type computers for parallel ports; they have 25 holes. The pin assignments and signals also must conform with the ILDA technical standards.
The ILDA10 10' ILDA Cable at a Glance...
• Designed to connect your PC computer animation software to your laser (Pangolin - Mamba)
• Includes male and female connectors moulded with knurled-head screws
• 25 pins full-wired plus screen for ILDA projectors with up to six color channels
• Available in 10', 25', 50' & 100' lengths
• May be coupled together for long runs up to 100 feet
**Note: Cable color may be different from photos depending on the manufacture run