Boost your creativity with the DDJ-SX3 4-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro. Expanding on the features of our popular DDJ-SX2 controller, the DDJ-SX3 is strong yet portable with a familiar layout and lower latency jog wheels. Loaded with advanced features, this controller is ideal for professional mobile DJs performing at club nights, parties, weddings and corporate events.
Collaborate with MCs, rappers or singers by plugging in 3 different microphones at once via the 3 Mic inputs, then control EQs and apply FX to each. Connect 2 computers at the same time for easy DJ changeovers via the dual USB ports. Coming with free Pitch ‘n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs, you can stretch, mix and cut with precision.
- Whether you’re performing with MCs, singers or guest speakers, 3 people can entertain the crowd at the same time via the 3 Mic inputs. Ensure crystal-clear speech with 3-band EQ, low-cut filter, compressor and reverb control on each. Enhance vocals with Sound Colour FX and Serato DJ Pro FX.
DUAL USB PORTS
- Connect 2 computers at the same time for seamless DJ transitions, back-to-back performances or as a backup computer in case your laptop crashes.
- With a layout inherited from our flagship Serato controllers, the DDJ-SX3 feels familiar to use. Featuring 4 inputs, connect to CDJs, analogue turntables and use as a stand-alone DJ mixer. Plug in various speakers via the XLR and RCA Master Out and TRS jack Booth Out terminal.
- Use the large multicoloured Performance Pads to instantly trigger 11 Serato DJ Pro features. Watch their colours and illumination change to show the selected pad mode and playing status.
We’ve reduced the latency of the jog wheels for even smoother scratching than its predecessor. Optimised for a perfect scratch response, the illuminated cue point markers with cue countdown give you effortless control without needing to look at your laptop.
EXPANSION PACKS ENABLED
- Pitch ‘n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs are included. Use advanced features like Key Shift, Key Sync, Flip, Pitch Play and more to mix tracks smoothly.
Part of the included expansion packs, Serato Flip lets you make custom edits of your tracks and play them back at a touch. Get even more creative by skipping or repeating sections on the fly.
Pitch ’n Time DJ
Pitch ’n Time gives you the creative freedom to shift and sync the key of your tracks, as well as to speed up and slow down your tracks to extreme tempos. Enjoy the ability to mix, cut and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
Paid upgrade to Serato DVS
Pick up the Serato DVS Expansion Pack to control and scratch with CDJs or turntables.
Plug and Play - Yes
DVS upgrade ready - Yes
Included DJ Software
Serato Pitch 'n Time
Compatible DJ Software
Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
Software System Requirements
macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
What's in the box:
Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
Serato DJ Pro EXPANSION PACK VOUCHER
Width 26.14 in
Height 2.77 in
Depth 13.95 in
Weight 13.45 lb
Soundcard 24 bit/44.1 kHz
Frequency Range 20 - 20000 Hz
< 0.003 % (USB)
< 0.005 % (LINE)
Deck Control 4 / Dual
Jog Wheel 132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)
Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope Yes
FX Parameters 4knob x 3button
Sampler 16slot x 4bank
Hot Cues - 8
Manual Loop - Yes
Autoloop - Yes
Slip Mode - Yes
Needle Search - Yes
Native Serato Flip - Yes
Talkover Function - Yes
EQ Isolator - Yes
Fader Start - Yes
Crossfader Curve Adjust - Yes
2 LINE (RCA)
2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
1 MIC (XLR)
1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo)
1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
2 USB B ports
1 MASTER (XLR)
1 MASTER (RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack)
2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Sound Colour FX
Add texture and unique sounds to your mixes using the popular Filter, Echo, Jet and Noise FX from the DJM series mixers.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
Simply touch the pad to instantly jump to a specific section of a track.
ODYSSEY FZGSPIDDJSX2 Flight Zone Glide Case with 19" Rackmount for PIONEER DDJ-SX/SX2
The Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSX2 is a Flight Zone Glide Style Series case featuring a bottom 19" 1U rackmount space designed to fit the Pioneer DDJ-SX and DDJ-SX2 DJ controllers.
Odyssey presents the Flight Zone FZGSPIDDJSX2 case featuring our patented Glide Style laptop platform, and now with a 1U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SX and DDJ-SX2 DJ controllers. it also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
• Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
• Removable 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
• Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting
• Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
• Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Plenty of Space for Cable Management
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
31"W x 9.5"H x 18.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
31.5" x 10" x 19.25"
Approximate Shipping weight: