The Rane SL3 is a 3-deck computer DJ system for Serato DJ & Serato Scratch Live that gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes two 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure optimum performance and easy transfer when unplugging USB between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL3 is also included.
• Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
• High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
• Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
• Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
• Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
• Compact and rugged hardware design.
• Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
• Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
• High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
• Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback.
• Bus power from USB port or with the included external power supply.
USB 2.0 High Speed
400mA, 5.0 Volts
Six Record and Six Playback
External Power Supply
1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate
104 dB, A-weighted
101 dB, A-weighted
98 dB, A-weighted
20 Hz to 20 kHz -3, +0 dB
0.009% at 1 kHz at 2 Vrms
Phono or Line Level Switchable
Maximum Input / Output
Phono or Line Level Switchable
Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV (106 mV max)
6.8" x 5" x 1.3" (17.3 x 12.6 x 3.3 cm)
14" x 14" x 4" (36 x 36 x 10 cm)
Send To Friend
Your Name :
Friend's Name :
Your Email :
Friend's Email :
Purchase with Confidence
Price Matching Seen the same gear somewhere else for less? Let us know! Manufacturers love us, and have extended fantastic prices to us. We feel we are the perfect balance in the industry of low price and outstanding service.
Refund or Exchange
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Bottomline? We’ll handle any return the way we’d want it handled if we were in your shoes. Not satisfied with your product? Ship it back to us within 30 days. See Returns for details.
We are an Authorized dealer for every single item we sell. In this business, that matters! We encourage you to learn what that means before you buy DJ gear from anybody. Beware of unauthorized dealers. Do you get an unbelievable price? Probably. Get a warranty? Probably not. Worth it? Never.